139 Centre Street South
The Campground is scheduled to OPEN Friday, May 19, 2021 and CLOSE Thursday, September 30, 2021.
Please review the COVID-19 rules & regulations which will remain in place until further notice, with updates to be provide and coordinated with AHS Guidance at all times.
Only self-contained RV Units will be allowed to register until further notice.
Bookings accepted starting 12:01 a.m., Monday, January 4, 2021
Reservations for individual sites and groups are accepted on a first come first serve basis. Requests submitted prior to start will need to be resubmitted.
- Only one camping unit per site.
- Registration is limited to 14 consecutive nights/per site.
- No monthly/seasonal camping.
- Visa or MasterCard number required to hold reservation.
- Check-in required with Campground Host prior to proceeding to campsite.
- Payment accepted by Debit, MasterCard, Visa, and Cash.
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Table (per site) Highly recommended to use table cover.
- Washhouse/Hot Showers (Closed until further notice, COVID-19 updates.)
- Porta-Potties (Not available until further notice, COVID-19 updates.)
- Cookhouse (Closed until further notice, COVID-19 updates.)
- Firewood available to purchase from Campground Host.
- Sani-Station and Potable Water Fill
- Free for registered Guests
- Fee for non-registered RV Units
- Gazebo – 2 large fire pits (Available to reserve for private use, all users must follow the COVID-19 current AHS Guidance/Restrictions.)
|Non-service sites||18-27, 30, 32-37||$ 24.00/ night|
29 & 31
|$ 32.00/ night|
|Full-service sites||7 & 28||$ 37.00/ night|
|Cookhouse|| Day Use
||$ 20.00/ day|
|Cookhouse (Additional Charge for Registered Guest)
||$ 10.00/ day|
|Gazebo- Open to the Public Unless Reserved for Private Use.
|| North end of Campground. Signage posted if reserved.
||Available to purchase from Campground Host
|| $10.00 per load/bundle
|Sani-Station||Free for registered guests. Fee for non-registered RV units.
||$10.00 per RV Unit
||Free for registered guests. Fee for non-registered RV units
||$10.00 per RV Unit
- 2021 Greenwood Campground Rates
- Bylaw No. 2018-16: Cannabis Consumption Bylaw
- Bylaw No. 763: Carrying, Discharge and Use of Firearms & Weapons Bylaw
- Campground Site Map (June 2020)
- COVID-19 Greenwood Campground Regulations and Waiver
- COVID-19 Non-Registered RV/Camping Units, Sani-Station and Potable Water Fill Regulations and Waiver
- Greenwood Campground Reservation Form
- Greenwood Campground Rules & Regulations
- Policy # 316: Guidelines for Use, Rules and Regulations and Rental Charges for the Greenwood Campgound